Guardian Protection Services is the world's largest privately held security company. Guardian sells, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Protection of lives and property is our business. We've been doing it — and doing it well — for 50 years. We are 100% dedicated to life safety.
Learn More about Guardian Protection Services
Customer Service Representative - Work From Home
- Answer incoming calls including billing, scheduling service, troubleshooting, changing account information, account retention and a diversity of customer related calls
- Handle customers’ problems from beginning to ending solution by listening to the customer, defining the problem, resolving the problem and following up with the customer
- Follow-up with customers to assure we are meeting our promises and exceeding their expectations
- Call customer to proactively provide excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Good problem solver
- Strong negotiator
- Customer service experience
- Computer skills
- Positive, “can do" attitude
- Motivated self-starter
Successful completion of our 6 week training at our Corporate facility near Cranberry Township, PA will qualify you to be eligible to “work from home". As a “work from home" employee, Guardian will provide all necessary hardware, including a company computer, to be used for working from your home. You will need to provide high-speed Internet and a quiet work area to be eligible to telecommute.
This is not an independent contractor position; you will be a Guardian employee and will be able to perform your job duties remotely using a company-provided computer, from the comfort of your own home.
If you are available during the day such as “stay at home parents", or if you are available to work in the evenings or weekends, flexible hours are available!