Sunday, July 26, 2009

Calling Assistant

environmental educator needs assistant to make calls (philadelphia area: work from home)


Date: 2009-07-21, 11:35AM EDT
Reply to: mogreen49@aol.com [Errors when replying to ads?]


My name is Bruce Segal, and I do elementary school assembly programs on Tropical Rainforests & Cultural Diversity througout the school year. I have been doing this for 20 years.

In order to prepare for the upcoming school year, I am hiring 5-10 people to call schools to obtain the names of the individuals that handle the school assembly programs. I will use these names to set up programs for the coming year.

All calls must be made between 9am and 3pm. You will need to use a phone that has unlimited long-distance calling; (the calls are to schools in NY/NJ/MD/PA/DE)

You will keep track of your hours and I will pay you weekly. The salary is $8.00/hour cash

I will need to meet you once, in order to train you and give you your calling materials. The training will be held in small groups at my office. My office is in my home in Wynnewood (between Havertown & Lower Merion)

To learn more about my company, please visit my website: mindyourplanet.com

If you are interested, please call me @ 610-642-2727, and leave me the following information (NO EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED):

--your name and phone number
--the area that you live in
--why you are interested in this job
--a little about your background: what your last job was; what your current work situation is; your educational background, anything else you might want me to know.

Thanks so much for your interest,
I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Bruce Segal
mindyourplanet.com
610-642-2727











  • Location: philadelphia area: work from home
  • Compensation: $8.00/ hour cash work from home
  • This is a part-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Phone calls about this job are ok.
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.




PostingID: 1281143541


No comments:

Post a Comment