Site5 is once again on the hunt to add members to our team. If you’re looking for a challenging career in the web hosting industry, Site5 is the company for you.
One thing to keep in mind – Site5 is not your average company. Site5 is filled with talented people and teams that like and want to work. Site5 is progressive, original and proactive. Site5 is exceptional and we’re in need of exceptional people.
How do we create such a dynamic and enjoyable work environment?
- We only hire great people.
- Our employees are dependable and reliable.
- We encourage learning additional skills.
- The management team actually cares.
We are looking for candidates meeting the following requirements:
- Love of helping people and love for the internet!
- Experience with cPanel and providing technical support to people using it. All skill levels.
- Experience with cPanel and all its subsystems (Apache, BIND, MySQL, PHP, Exim, Courier and many more).
- Experience with broad set of web hosting topics.
- Responsible worker who can work remote.
- Good communicator and able to follow instructions.
- Understanding of sales and able to handle tickets that involve both support and subtle sales pitches.
- High Speed internet connection
- Exceptionally well organized.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
The available positions are all full-time (40 hours per week). Compensation is dependent on previous experience. We offer health/vision/dental insurance to USA-based employees 90 days after employment. Successful candidates will be paid as W2 (IRS employee status) employees if located in the United States or, if located outside of the USA, as contractors. We expect Site5 to be your sole job as these are not pay-per-ticket positions.
No hiring agencies or outsourced support companies please.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com — be sure to mention this post! Your cover letter does NOT have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates. Please include your salary requirements and availability in your cover letter. Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.