CASTING NOW: Reality TV Internship
Brill Street + Imagine This! TV are THRILLED to announce an exciting new opportunity for one lucky, social media savvy person.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating a comprehensive social media strategy and executing on the plan to increase visibility, membership, interaction, and traffic for Imagine This! TV.
- Coordinating social media activities by actively engaging in social media sites, blogs, video sharing, online chats, wikis, etc., to promote Imagine This! TV messaging and increase brand awareness.
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately applying that knowledge to increase awareness.
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of marketing efforts.
- Executing and managing paid search campaigns.
- Writing ad copy and optimizing through A/B testing.
- Conducting keyword research to produce optimal click through rates.
What you need:
- Ability to think creatively, build a network, and measure results (hint: you should probably have a strong Facebook and Twitter following)
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Basic website content management experience
- Willingness to experiment
- Thrive under uncertain conditions
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in teams
- Excellent writing & verbal communication skills
- Deep Passion for social media
- Ability to contribute 20-25 hours/week from mid-September through mid-December
- Ability to blog daily about your experiences working on the show
- Bachelor's degree (or working towards a degree)
- Desire to be a part of life-altering global community projects
What's in it for you:
- A piece of Hollywood!
- Opportunity to grow a new reality TV Show & learn from the best marketers (and producers) in the industry
- $1,500 stipend paid at 3 intervals during the internship and the opportunity to earn $500 cash at the end of the project if key milestones are met, which will be determined at the start of the project.
- The internship will run from mid-September through mid-December. 20-25 hours/week are required.
- All expenses paid trip to Los Angeles to meet the crew.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the United States. Regular contact with supervisor will be required through Skype.
- Make a difference in the world.
- Meaningful experience to build your resume.
- Opportunity for a full-time paid position after internship is complete.
How to Apply:
DEADLINE: AUGUST 14
- Apply with Brill Street. When inputting your resume text, also include the headline "Reality TV Internship" followed by a 300-word paragraph highlighting why your social media-savvy-self should be considered for this internship.
- Join the Brill Street Facebook page.
- Join the Imagine This! TV Social Media Marketer group.
- *Brownie Points* After you apply, we want to see your social media "savviness" shine. Let us "see" and "hear" you over the next few weeks on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Imagine This!. Part of the judging criteria is based on your interaction on these sites.
WE'LL BE SELECTING CANDIDATES FOR REMOTE INTERVIEWS IN LATE-AUGUST. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER IN SEPTEMBER.