Monday, July 27, 2009
non phone job leads
who knows dentistry and can do any and all necessary research to create
dental topics content for newsletters, blogs, and marketing pieces.
Content would be directed towards dentists and patients. (Separate pieces
for each of course)
You can work from your home from anywhere in the country.
This is a perfect give even if you practice dentistry.
My guess is that this would provide approximately 20 hours of work per month on
an on going basis.
Nicholas Gift Literacy Center is seeking certified teachers to provide tutoring in math and or language arts through our online program.
Tutors will work from home using their internet to access our program to provide tutoring.
Please forward your resume and 3 references to email@example.com
Background checks and fingerprints checks are required.
Salary is $25.00 per hour to start.
This position is scheduled to start October, 2009
* Compensation: $25.00 per hour
* Telecommuting is ok.
Internet Correspondence Assistant (VA)
One or more tech-savvy virtual assistants to help the founder of a DC-based educational Internet company keep up with the flow of communications pertaining to external company relationships.
The job requires a high degree of writing skill and great facility with managing various Internet-based communication tools such as email correspondence, Twitter postings, blog comments, Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn messages or other social networking applications. The subject of these communications will largely pertain to Internet-based education as well as personal correspondence. You will receive direction on drafting messages via forwarded emails, text- and voice-messages, telephone calls, and occasional face-to-face meetings for larger projects and occasional company gatherings.
This is a part-time position that can largely be performed as a virtual assistant from home or anywhere with an Internet connection, though occasional face-to-face meetings may be required at the company offices in McLean, VA or other nearby locations. The position will be treated as an independent contractor paid on a weekly basis with the number of hours worked in a given week largely self-determined, but typically ranging between 10 to 30 hours per week. Where and when these hours are worked from day-to-day will be quite flexible.
The initial rate of pay would be $15/hour, with opportunities for pay raises for the most efficient and effective correspondents.
To qualify, please respond with:
1) a summary of your work and educational background (a formal resume is not required);
2) two essays that will demonstrate your ability to write clearly and concisely--at a length and using a tone consistent with email and social media writing:
o your current use of Internet communication applications such as those mentioned above, including any examples of your own Internet presence you care to share; and
o your personal experience and perspective on current developments in, and the promise of, Internet technology to improve K-12 education in either traditional settings such as local bricks-and-mortar K-12 schools, or in emerging, non-traditional areas such as homeschooling, charter- magnet- and virtual-schools, online coursework, collaborative distance learning and cross-border student collaboration, assessment and test preparation and tutoring, personalized curricula and teaching methods to address the needs of students with special needs, talents or interests.
Internet Marketing/Administrative Asst. (LA)
Available days are: 7 days a week (Mon - Sun)
Can work from home after trained for 2 weeks.
Location: West Los Angeles
* Must have great Internet Marketing Knowledge.
* Experience with administrative work
*Internet Savvy, creative research
* Must be able to spell housing and real estate industry words
*Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Must be able to do research online.
*Experienced Writers preferred.
Pay is Commensuate on Experience and Performance.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company is a five-year-old LLC that is ecommerce based
We are seeking a proficient and reliable remote bookkeeper to enter monthly transactions and to generate 3-4 monthly reports.
• Must have knowledge of Excel
• Must have quick turn-around time (1-3 days max)
• Must have QuickBooks 2008
• Must be able to generate yearly 1099’s
• Must have a home computer/laptop
3-4 hours per month
$18.50 per hour
This is a very easy job for any who is has experience in the field. It is an easy way to pick some extra cash per month.
Wedding Company looking for someone to do various writing projects. First, I've got 24 articles that need to be ghost written (300 - 400 words each). Additionally, we're looking for someone to write a daily blog. Plus, we've always got various copy writing projects on "our plate".
Because we've got so many writing projects to do, we can conceivably keep you as busy as you want to be, particularly at first. Work from home.
Please e-mail writing samples and reasonable compensation requirements.
Earn $15 per 300-500 word website review submitted.
Up and coming website is looking for 5 talented individuals to write reviews of websites.
A short writing sample will be required. If accepted assignments will start within the next two weeks.
* Compensation: Earn $15 per 300-500 word website review submitted.
* Telecommuting is ok.
• Identifying, researching and cultivating new funding sources—local, regional and national.
• Executing all steps of the proposal process, including making initial inquiries, writing competitive proposals, following up on requests, and preparing follow-up reports.
• Maintaining comprehensive database and files for all proposals and grants.
• Understanding of all aspects of grants management, with a demonstrated record of success soliciting funding from foundation and government sources; success developing corporate funding relationships preferred.
• Strong writing skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated, organized and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• BA in Communications, English, Theater/Arts administration, Nonprofit Management or combination of relevant education and experience preferred.
Send resume, cover letter and two grant writing samples to Tim Dawson
by e-mail (attach all documents as PDF): email@example.com
Director of Community Outreach Programs
Unseam'd Shakespeare Co.
P.O. Box 7292
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-0292
Phone calls welcome: 412.621.0244
We are looking for someone to help with data entry of product information and also to resize pictures of items in Photoshop. Requires familiarity with Excel and Photoshop, and HTML coding knowledge a plus. Person will work from home and be paid per item completed successfully.
To apply and for more information, go to the following web address: