About the JobJob Purpose:
Telephone customer service. Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and order problems. This is a contract position which allows you to work from home for 20 hours per week, 9am-1pm, Monday-Friday. This is a permanent contract employment position.
We will only consider applicants who live within a 1 hour drive of Prairieville, LA (Baton Rouge, LA)
* Helps potential customers by answering product and service questions
* Places customer orders by recording order information via phone and/or email
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Basic Computer Skills, Typing
Must have a modern computer in good working condition (laptop preferred), high speed internet, and a land line telephone. You will be working from your home on your own computer, phone line, and internet connection. We will only consider applicants who live within a 1 hour drive of Prairieville, LA (Baton Rouge, LA)