Office Admin/Personal Assistant (Your home or office)
Date: 2009-07-17, 7:09AM PDT
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
A professional Portland couple is in need of an assistant for clerical duties for their business. You would work out of your home or office as most everything will be done electronically and by telephone. Skills required are in word processing, formatting documents, preparation of written proposals, and good telephone presentation. Because most of our clients are lawyers, skills in proofing and editing are very important. Therefore, legal-related office experience is preferred.
Some additional tasks might also be needed with the travel desk and assisting our travel agent. The hours will vary with the work cycle but will most always occur during the regular work week. Compensation will be based on an hourly rate which is negotiable. You can apply by forwarding a message of interest along with a bio or resume.
- Location: Your home or office
- Compensation: An hourly rate will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.