Part time assistant (work from their home) (Randallstown, Pikesville , Owings Mills)
Date: 2009-08-17, 11:25PM EDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have started my own professional coaching business and a etiquette program for teenagers and adults. I need an assistant to the following but not limited duties. The assistant will need to know how to navigate with google groups, Microsoft office(excel, word, publisher, one note, and power-point), work independently, reliable transportation, and can work on Saturdays, if needed. The person must be detailed oriented, excellent organization skills, excellent communicator, excellent writer and proofreader and work from home successfully.
Monthly Duties (the person will grow into these duties)
Answer Virtual phone number
Send out e-mails (welcome e-mail, follow-up and contact vendors)
Maintain virtual calendar
Contact clients, newspapers, radio and television (articles written or appearing as a guest)
Pick up mail
Set-up group teleconference call
Drop packages, proposals off at different destinations(occasionally)
* Location: Randallstown, Pikesville , Owings Mills
* Compensation: Max of 5 hours per week @ 10.00
* This is a part-time job.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.