Research Assistant (Telecommute - Anywhere)
Date: 2009-10-13, 3:29PM MDT
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Studio B, the leading content marketing and literary agency, is looking for highly-motivated college students with research and computer science experience to assist with internet research for our recruiting department.
We are interested in working with individuals who can dedicate a few hours each week to handling research requests. This is a great opportunity for students with a flexible schedule, who have a broad knowledge of technology areas and internet search experience. Candidates for this opportunity should be Google-savvy, and have the availability for short turn-around research. Guidelines and search tips will be provided.
- Using internet searches to identify candidates for recruiting requests
- Collection of contact information, resumes, blogs, and forums
Previous research experience is a plus.
Applicants should be highly-organized, possess excellent computer skills, have a general understanding of various technologies, and be able to work effectively under minimal supervision. Studio B operates as a virtual company and is seeking someone who is comfortable with a telecommuting position. This is a contract position for students or individuals with a flexible schedule. For more information about Studio B, visit our website at http://www.studiob.com.
Interested applicants should e-mail your resume and cover letter to Korynn Stark at Korynn@studiob.com.
* Location: Telecommute - Anywhere
* Compensation: $8.00 per hour
* Telecommuting is ok.
* This is a part-time job.
* This is a contract job.
* OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.