Customer Service Representatives (Columbus, GA)
Date: 2009-09-23, 3:42PM EDT
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Job Title: Virtual Service Representative (VSR)
Company: Element Customer Care
Career Level: Beginning
Relevant Work Experience: 0-3 Years
Location: Work from Home
Hours: 40 hours per week
WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY: Must have a dedicated telephone land line and computer connected with high speed internet connection to be eligible for this virtual opportunity.
• Available to work outside normally scheduled hours to satisfy customer needs.
• A Quick learner that is able to self-train and pick up new skills as necessary.
• A detail-oriented, self-motivated team player who truly enjoys working with customers.
• An adaptable self starter with strong personal relations skills.
Seeking Virtual Service Representatives for Element Customer Care, a national customer care and billing company based out of Durham, NC. Applicant must be technologically savvy, extremely organized, and data oriented. Flexibility and willingness to learn new processes is essential.
1. Use a computer terminal to access customer information and convey necessary information to customers.
2. Answer customer questions (basic information such as prices, programming, installation of services, billing, etc.) with appropriate and accurate information.
3. Communicate effectively: verbally over the telephone with customers and via chat and/or email with co-workers and customers.
4. Resolve customer issues/complaints with a sense of urgency.
5. Make decisions based on documentation and account research in a fast paced environment.
6. Quickly navigate between multiple web based systems.
7. Contact customers concerning scheduled service calls.
8. Determine when there are service outages (i.e., use Knowledge Base and all other systems).
9. Maintains current up-to-date cable "product" knowledge (i.e., Programming, promotions, etc.). Provides, with appropriate persuasive communication skills, information on cable services and enhancements.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. Must truly enjoy working with customers.
3. Must enjoy talking on the phone.
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
1. Experience in public relations or sales are highly desirable.
2. Bilingual language skills a plus.
Qualified candidates should apply on-line at: https://elementcare.hostedcc.com/mason/qualification//80216.html
Qualified candidates will be contacted after successfully completing all steps listed at the url above.
Element Customer Care offers Full-time employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and tuition
Element Care Customer Service is an equal opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
* Location: Columbus, GA
* Compensation: $10.00 / hour
* Telecommuting is ok.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.