Qualitative Marketing Research Interviewer (Center City)
Date: 2009-09-14, 4:30PM EDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Qualitative Marketing Research Interviewer
The Marketing Audit, Inc.
Independent Contractor Position available immediately
BS or BA required. Master/PhD a plus
Opportunity for self-motivated, hard-working, versatile individual to WORK FROM HOME and conduct high-level, in-depth telephone interviews and assist with questionnaire design, database/internet research, and project management/report writing for boutique market research firm in center city Philadelphia.
Not telemarketing or fundraising of any kind. This is business-to-business market research in a wide variety of interesting fields: financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical products, technology, chemicals, insurance, etc.
• Assist in recruitment of ideal candidates for study
• In-depth interviews with high level executives in numerous industries
• Well-organized status reports on regular basis
• Frequent and effective communication with team project manager
• Occasional assistance with questionnaire design, secondary research, and report writing
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• A marketing/market research or social science perspective
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
• Meet deadlines and demonstrated ability to carry out detail-oriented work
• Familiarity with word-processing and fluent internet skills
• Ability to converse peer-to-peer with high level executives while maintaining control of interviews
• Ability to work independently within their own home office
• Proactive in foreseeing problems, and troubleshooting for resolutions.
* Location: Center City
* This is a contract job.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.