Requisition Number 09-0064
Post Date 8/11/2009
Title Case Administrator
Requirements • Familiarity with Windows PC environment.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and efficiently utilize various PC databases and software packages.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Accurate keyboarding skills.
• Good organization skills including attention to detail and follow through to ensure consistent “high quality” document preparation and processing.
• Good proofreading skills.
• Strong analytical and assessment skill to resolve daily and escalated issues.
• Ability to accurately perform basic arithmetic functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Familiarity with collection environment
• Ability to construct clear, concise, professional and informative email communications and contact notes
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); some college is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of telephone customer contact experience.
• Minimum of 1 year document processing and/or general office work experience including experience using a computer terminal or PC for entering data. Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
• Other relevant education and/or experience may be substituted.
• Preferred collections or telesales experience within last 2 years
• Ability to attend 2 weeks of training in Columbia, MD and then work from home.
Send This Job to a Friend