Customer Care Supervisor (Telecommute)
Date: 2009-11-14, 5:32AM PST
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Customer Care Supervisor
Safe2Drive is an online traffic safety school that provides defensive driving and driver education programs to people who are seeking to dismiss a traffic ticket, obtain an insurance discount, or obtain certification for a driver license. It is based in San Diego, California.
We are seeking a customer care supervisor to manage a small team of customer care representatives. The representatives help customers who call or email with questions. In addition, the supervisor manages the back-office operations, which includes delivering completion notices to students, courts, and DMV offices.
The position is work-at-home and full-time (five days a week). One of the days is ideally a weekend day (Saturday or Sunday).
On a typical day approximately 10 calls must be handled each hour.
Customer care is critical to our company¡¦s success, and the successful candidate will play a vital role and growing our company.
* Coordinate schedules to ensure adequate 24/7 coverage;
* Prepare and update procedures; manage daily processes;
* Ensure timely responses to calls and emails;
* Ensure completion notices are delivered on time;
* Respond to court requests and resolve issues;
Skills and Experience
* 2-3 Years experience in customer care enviornment;
* Microsoft Office (mainly Word);
* Comfortable with the computer and internet ;
* Position requires home computer with high-speed internet access;
* Wants to satisfy customers above and beyond the call of duty;
* Values employees and promotes professional growth;
* Work from home;
* Full-time (40 hrs/wk);
* Location: Telecommute
* Compensation: Competitive
* Telecommuting is ok.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.