Administrative assistant to work from home for online traffic school (San Luis Obispo County/Online)
Date: 2009-11-16, 12:05PM PST
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Wanted: Administrative assistant to work from home for online traffic school
Day to day operations
* helping students with customer service issues via phone and e-mail (30%)
* grading final exams (5%)
* printing and mailing certificates (15%)
Long term operations
* creating and implementing marketing and advertising plans (40%)
* curriculum editing and updating (10%)
* professional phone and e-mail skills
* attention to detail
* self motivator and ability to work under little supervision
* computer and internet savvy
* writing skills
* basic understanding of traffic laws and traffic court proceedings
* Spanish/English bilingual a plus!
Hours and other information:
* hours are somewhat flexible but must have availability Monday
through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, closed major holidays
* hours vary from 20-40 hrs per week, depending on work load
* this is a work from home position, must have computer and internet
* clean background, no criminal record
* $10.00/hour , DOE
Please contact Ashley for more information.
* Location: San Luis Obispo County/Online
* Compensation: $10.00/hour , DOE
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Phone calls about this job are ok.
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.